2021-03-05 Notice: this site has been broken for about two months. Almost fixed!!!My name is Ian Kroll. I’m into helping people create art and all of the personal and social benefits that go along with that. I’m particularly interested in providing it to people who might not otherwise have the opportunity to create art. Over the years, being an “art volunteer” has become a big part of my identity. You can read more about me here.
- kink /k??k/ NOUN
- 1 A sharp twist or curve in something that is otherwise straight: “a kink in the road”
- 1.1 A flaw or obstacle in a plan, operation, etc. “though the system is making some headway, there are still some kinks to iron out”
- 1.2 A quirk of character or behaviour.
- 1.3 informal A person’s unusual sexual preference.
- 2019-09-09 Sam & Ian were back for a second appearance on CTV News: Calgary artists collaborate to create series of paintings focused on reconciliationThis time, we were joined by another of Sam’s collaborators.
- 2018-11-30 Sam & Ian did this quick interview on CTV News: Artists find inspiration in each other’s work after Drop-In Centre art program shutters